Areas of Expertise
- Delivering keynote speeches on leadership and coaching for professional associations, executive groups and human resource organizations.
- Providing top-rated leadership training for executives and high-potential leaders.
- Teaching leaders and HR professionals to become great coaches
- Helping large organizations establish a peer coaching process
- Coaching for leadership that ensures executives achieve and sustain long-term, positive behavioral change
- Maintaining a worldwide network of coaching resources to help address our clients' leadership development needs
- Building teamwork through our unique process of "team building without time wasting"
- Developing customized Leader of the Future profiles that describe the desired behaviors (or competencies) of future leaders in the organization
Designing customized 360° Leader of the Future inventories that reinforce leadership profiles
- Delivering leadership training that helps leaders align their behaviors with their organization's Leader of the Future profile
- Following-up and measuring the results of coaching or training through the mini-survey process
University Executive Education Programs - Faculty
- Tuck Executive Education at Dartmouth College - Global Leadership 2020, Leadership and Strategic Impact and Tuck Executive Program
- B.S. Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, 1970 (Mathematical Economics)
- M.B.A. Indiana University, 1972 (Marketing and Management)
- Ph.D. UCLA, 1977 (Graduate School of Management - now Andersen, Organizational Behavior) - Chancellor's Fellow and Beta Gamma Sigma (Management Honorary)